Topics

Thanks all for the comments

JD Webster

Good debrief,

It was fun to visit enemy radio site and see how "well" or "not well" I guessed your intentions during play.

JD

Mike Kroona

So do you keep notes, beyond what you might write on your radio site?  If so how detailed.  Being in a couple of different games at the same time (have no idea how many are in) I find it a challenge sometimes just to get back into the flow each particular game.
I could see this as a good exercise in better learning the game.  Noting what you think your opponent is likely to do and then noting what they actually did.

Other ideas?

Thanks!
Peace,
Mike

--
"An armed society is the opposite of a civil society."

JD Webster

Just mental notes and I might review some of my map files to reconstruct a fight if I have time.  I save each game turn as a separate vassal map file.

JD