From: main@FW-BuffaloWings-02.groups.io <main@FW-BuffaloWings-02.groups.io> on behalf of Chad Lunceford <cluncefo@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 3:38:26 AM
To: main@FW-BuffaloWings-02.groups.io
Subject: [FW-BuffaloWings-02] Weird hypothetical...

This game has made me consider (hypothetically) the possibility of ending the final turn in a state that would lead to a stalled AC on T21.  Is there any protocol for this in the rules?  Doesn't seem fair that an AC should be able to do something irrational/reckless like that on T20 simply because that's when the game ends and they know they won't have to pay for it on T21.

Chad

Gary Collins

Sudden Death Overtime Rule.

JD Webster

No particular protocol. Yes, some games end in an odd situation with a firm cut-off imposed artificially on the players. Don't fret. Both sides had ample opportunity to score points over the game. Score the game at the appointed time for the scenario. If you want to solo out another series of turns to see the logical progression of unwise actions nothing is stopping you. Like a baseball game, if you are down a point at the end of the 9th inning, you could conceivably alter that by playing another inning....but the game is set at 9 innings....and Fighting Wings is still a game. I'd rather play a new scenario.

:-)

JD

Chad Lunceford

That's crazy.  :)  Thanks!